UPDATE: CLSA Upgrades LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) to Underperform (4)
- Wall St opens lower on China COVID protests; Apple slips
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Dollar drops, yuan slumps on COVID unrest in China
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
CLSA analyst Ethan Wang upgraded LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (NASDAQ: LX) from Sell (5) to Underperform (4) with a price target of $2.30 (from $2.10).
The analyst comments "We revise up our TP from US$2.10 to US$2.30, due to: 1) 19% increase in 2023CL EPS; 2) 4% increase in discount due to higher credit driven business contribution; 3) 2% Rmb depreciation. Hence, we upgrade the stock from SELL to Underperform."
Shares of LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) closed at $2.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Coherent (COHR) to Buy on Multiple Growth Drivers
- Macquarie Upgrades Freee KK (4478:JP) to Outperform
- Twilio (TWLO) stock falls after Jefferies downgrade to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!