UPDATE: Butterfly Network (BFLY) Added to Hedgeye's Best Idea Long
- S&P 500, Dow reach records as earnings lift outlook
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 16, 2021 12:02 PM EDT)
Butterfly Network (NYSE: BFLY) Added to Hedgeye's Best Idea Long. The analyst sees a path to $26 per share.
They have come to appreciate the stock after speaking with several clinicians who use the device and believe the market is as large as the company claims.
One clinician told them that every doctor could use a Butterfly "except for a psychiatrist", although others pointed to a steep learning curve.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) PT Raised to $45 at Stifel
- Spirit Airlines (SAVE) PT Lowered to $33 at Stifel
- Spotify (SPOT) Gets Two Upgrades as Yesterday's Selloff Yielded Attractive Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!