UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Double Upgrades VEREIT (VER) to Buy
- Wall St rises as earnings lift outlook
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - June 11, 2019 6:16 AM EDT)
(update to add analyst comment)
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded VEREIT (NYSE: VER) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $10.50 (from $8.00).
- Sees name having biggest potential upside within net lease.
- Sees light at the end of the tunnel regarding the company's class action lawsuit.
Shares of VEREIT closed at $9.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP p 3,900 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Baxter International (BAX) PT Lowered to $90 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!