UPDATE: BofA Securities Reinstates Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) at Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
BofA Securities analyst Travis Steed reinstates coverage on Medtronic, Inc. (NYSE: MDT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $135.00.
The analyst comments "With estimates reset for FY23 we see little downside risk to estimates and a company with MDT's mid-single digit growth profile with exposure to the elective recovery could trade around 22x EPS a year from now, in our view, suggesting around 30% upside. MDT's pipeline has had a few visible setbacks recently but at today's valuation this pipeline is not being valued by the Street, in our view, suggesting some upside optionality if MDT's pipeline does bear some fruit. MDT's recent focus on portfolio management provides some additional upside optionality as we have high confidence MDT would be focused on real value creative portfolio adjustments that could free up room on the opex line for MDT to return to 8%+ EPS growth in FY24."
Shares of Medtronic, Inc. closed at $103.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CreditAccess Grameen Ltd (CREDAG:IN) PT Raised to INR1,300 at ICICI Securities
- Ferrexpo Plc. (FXPO:LN) (FEEXF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at JPMorgan
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Lowered to INR440 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!