UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- First known U.S. Omicron case found in fully vaccinated overseas traveler
- Apple (AAPL) Car: 'Is Tesla Going to be the BlackBerry of Mobility? I Think That's Going to Come Down to Apple' - Morgan Stanley's Jonas
- Private sector employment increased by 534,000 jobs from October to November, topping consensus estimate
- General Motors (GM) sees full year adjusted EBIT in $14 billion range, above prior view
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 15, 2021 11:41 AM EDT)
BofA Securities analyst Emma Xu downgraded Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) from Buy to Underperform with a $66 price target (from $156) as the People’s Daily questions online brokers' compliance.
Xu highlights that The official People’s Daily published an article on its website yesterday, claiming that
cross-border online brokers, like Futu and Tiger, face regulatory risks under China’s new Personal Information Protection Law.
The firm estimates that mainland China clients represent 41% of total paying clients and 47% of revenue.
Shares of Futu Holdings Limited closed at $73.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) PT Raised to EUR255 at HSBC
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades U.S. Xpress (USX) to Equalweight
- Bank Central Asia Tbk (BBCA:IJ) (PBCRY) PT Lowered to IDR7,200 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!