UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CONSOL Energy (CNX) to Underperform
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
BofA Securities analyst Doug Leggate downgraded CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) from Neutral to Underperform, PT $15.00.
The analyst comments "We downgrade CNX to Underperform from Neutral predominantly given a more constructive view on oil than natural gas. Note CNX portfolios is currently 95% natural gas. Notable is that the debate over sustainable inventory that has been a continued question mark over CNX."
Shares of CONSOL Energy closed at $13.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investec PLC (INVP:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.90 at UBS
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Raised to AUD7.25 at RBC Capital
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) PT Raised to RMB59 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!