UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades CONSOL Energy (CNX) to Underperform
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
BofA Securities analyst Doug Leggate downgraded CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) from Neutral to Underperform, PT $15.00.
The analyst comments "We downgrade CNX to Underperform from Neutral predominantly given a more constructive view on oil than natural gas. Note CNX portfolios is currently 95% natural gas. Notable is that the debate over sustainable inventory that has been a continued question mark over CNX."
Shares of CONSOL Energy closed at $13.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) PT Raised to $134 at Cowen
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MAHGL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,680 at CLSA
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,425 at Kotak
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!