UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Trip.com Group Limited (TCOM) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Bernstein analyst Cherry Leung initiates coverage on Trip.com Group Limited (NASDAQ: TCOM) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $51.00.
The analyst comments "Initiating on TCOM (also known as Ctrip) with Outperform, TP USD 51, +25% potential upside. We expect Ctrip to start recovering in the next 2-3 quarters, but FY21 revenue will only be at 65% of FY19. The company should return to a growth state in 2022, with revenue increasing 8% from FY19, and non-GAAP operating income up by 7%, 11% above consensus. We like Ctrip's strong presence in the affluent segment. The company will ride on the long-term travel upgrade trend. We expect Chinese travelers' total spending to increase at a compound rate of 7% in 2019-26 as their income grows. Ctrip's GTV (gross transaction value) per order is two times of its peers in China and it has the most affluent hotel inventory mix, 2.7 times of industry average. A rising demand for better hotel and trip experience will play to Ctrip's advantage."
Shares of Trip.com Group Limited closed at $41.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seven Group Holdings Limited (SVW:AU) (SVNWF) PT Raised to AUD27.50 at Credit Suisse
- Siemens AG (SIE:GR) (SIEGY) PT Raised to EUR170 at Jefferies
- Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW:GR) (BMWYY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!