UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Oak Street Health (OSH) at Outperform
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Bernstein analyst Lance Wilkes initiates coverage on Oak Street Health (NYSE: OSH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $79.00.
The analyst comments "We are launching coverage on Oak Street Health (OSH) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $79, representing a 30% upside. We see value-based care (VBC) as the most disruptive trend in the US healthcare system, and believe OSH is well positioned to capitalize on this trend. Our investment thesis is based on high growth given expected adoption of VBC in MA and margin growth driven by scale and sharing in medical cost savings."
Shares of Oak Street Health closed at $62.62 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Downgrades AT&T (T) to Hold; Math 'Doesn't Work' on Dividend
- Entegris Inc (ENTG) PT Raised to $131 at Stifel
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY5,600 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!