UPDATE: Bernstein Starts DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) at Outperform
- Boeing, travel stocks pull Wall Street lower as virus cases rise
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Bernstein analyst Vitaly Umansky initiates coverage on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $71.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate on DKNG with an OP rating (TP $71). DKNG, a pure-play market-leading US sports betting operator and a clear investment in the US sports betting growth story. Its daily fantasy sports player database creates lower customer cost of acquisition as well as incremental cross-selling opportunities into iGaming (where we still give limited value). DKNG trades largely on Daily Active Users, which we forecast to have 20% CAGR through 2030E."
Shares of DraftKings Inc. closed at $51.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Much More than a "Thred": Analysts Positive as Street Kicks-Off ThredUp (TDUP) Coverage
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
- Yamana Gold (YRI:CN) (AUY) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!