UPDATE: Benchmark Starts ESports Entertainment Group (GMBL) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, close at records as jobless claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey initiates coverage on ESports Entertainment Group (NASDAQ: GMBL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
The analyst comments "We are initiating coverage on Esports Entertainment Group (Nasdaq: GMBL) with a Buy rating and a $20 price target. GMBL is an emerging growth company that has assembled a global platform for esports entertainment and gaming through a series of 4 acquisitions. GMBL is differentiated from other betting platforms due to its vertically integrated esports ecosystem and betting focus."
Shares of ESports Entertainment Group closed at $14.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) PT Lowered to $270 at Stifel
- Wolfe Research Starts Robinhood Markets (HOOD) at Peerperform, 'Do Not YOLO This Stock'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!