UPDATE: Benchmark Starts DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
(updated to add analyst comments)
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey initiates coverage on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $47.00.
The analyst commented, "We are initiating coverage on DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG) with a Buy rating and $47 price target. DKNG is a vertically integrated digital sports entertainment and gaming company that provides online daily fantasy sports (DFS), online sports betting (OSB) and iGaming. Our positive view is based on DKNG's leading brand and market share in DFS, a potentially massive and accelerating addressable market from OSB and iGaming state legalization initiatives, and solid financial position."
Shares of DraftKings Inc. closed at $34.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Raised to $60 at Morgan Stanley as iGaming Strength Beats Expectations
- Alamos Gold Inc. (AGI:CN) (AGI) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
- Tigress Financial Partners Starts Royalty Pharma (RPRX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!