UPDATE: Benchmark Downgrades Tilray (TLRY) to Hold on Valuation
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey downgraded Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) from Buy to Hold with a $32 price target.
The analyst commented, "TLRY delivered better than expected F4Q20 performance and delivered positive Adjusted EBITDA, as guided. We are downgrading to Hold from Buy based on valuation as the share price has exceeded our prior $12 PT by 163%. The proposed merger with Aphria is expected to close in F2Q21 and should create the world largest cannabis Company based on pro-forma revenue and with a target of C$100M in anticipated pre-tax synergies that should enable a step up in profit."
Shares of Tilray closed at $34.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- Challenger Ltd. (CGF:AU) (CFIGY) PT Lowered to AUD7 at UBS
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$38.22 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!