UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes MaxLinear (MXL) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Benchmark analyst David Williams assumes coverage on MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $51.00.
The analyst comments "We are assuming coverage of MaxLinear with a Buy rating and $51 price target. The company delivered mostly in-line revenue with EPS upside on a 160bps gross margin improvement, which should be sustainable. While supply constraints are clearly impeding end demand fulfillment, the company is guiding revenue ~9% ahead of consensus expectations with slight easing of supply constraints in some areas. We are encouraged by the upbeat commentary with a high degree of confidence in the growth trajectory. The company is benefitting from an accelerating macro and simultaneous product launches that are seeing strong momentum. We believe the firm is executing well in the early stages of a multi- year up-cycle with several growth vectors driving strong long-term opportunity."
Shares of MaxLinear closed at $42.88 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Summit Insights Assumes ServiceNow (NOW) at Buy
- MaxLinear (MXL) PT Raised to $75 at Craig-Hallum
- Canon Inc. (7751:JP) (CAJ) PT Raised to JPY3,350 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!