UPDATE: Barclays Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends near flat on cautious note ahead of Fed
- FedEx (FDX) Falls 3% as Q1 EPS Misses, Outlook Lowered on Higher Labor Costs
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
Barclays analyst Tim Long upgraded Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $28.00 (from $24.00).
The analyst comments "We believe initial signs of success in a number of key markets are poised to continue, including benefits from new WLAN products, growth in cloud and a recovery in telco. Valuation is among the lowest in the group despite solid margins and cash flow and an improving revenue profile, with a number of potential catalysts for the current discount to moderate (5-year average of ~25% discount to the S&P 500, compared to current -42.5%)."
Shares of Juniper Networks closed at $23.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Lear (LEA) and BorgWarner (BWA) to Hold and Upgrades Visteon (VC) to Buy
- Haier Smart Home Co., Ltd (6690:HK) (HRSHF) PT Raised to HK$46.70 at Macquarie
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR650 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!