UPDATE: Barclays Upgrades Casa Sytems, Inc. (CASA) to Overweight
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Barclays analyst Tim Long upgraded Casa Sytems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASA) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $9.00 (from $6.00).
The analyst comments "We believe that Casa Systems has undergone a fundamental transformation in its business over the past 18 months by ramping its wireless business and acquiring NetComm. The company now has access to growth opportunities in 5G, fixed wireline and wireless access, as well as next generation cable architectures. Management has executed well on expenses, and we see revenue growth translating into strong operating leverage."
Shares of Casa Sytems, Inc. closed at $7.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lemon Tree Hotels (LEMONTRE:IN) PT Raised to INR64 at CLSA
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Raised to SEK420 at Barclays
- Hummingbird Resources (HUM:LN) (HUMRF) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!