UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Underweight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barclays analyst Balaji Prasad downgraded Endo International plc (NASDAQ: ENDP) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $2.00 (from $5.00).
The analyst comments "We see 3 headwinds for 2022: 1) Lowered confidence on Qwo; 2) Weaker Xiaflex growth; 3) Q1 Vaso guide already at ~30% Y/Y decline - we expect consensus to lower materially, closer to our 50% decline. Combined with Opioids overhang & limited positives in sight, we see a difficult path for the stock to perform. Move to UW."
Shares of Endo International plc closed at $2.41 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $511 at Goldman Sachs, '3Q22 beat driven by traffic and ticket growth'
- Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD:CN) (TD) PT Raised to Cdn$113 at RBC Capital
- Persistent Systems Ltd. (PSYS:IN) PT Raised to INR4,810 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!