UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Outperform
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Baird analyst Timothy Wojs upgraded Toro (NYSE: TTC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $88.00 (from $80.00).
The analyst comments "We are upgrading TTC shares to Outperform as we believe that improving end-user demand, coupled with restocking and pent-up equipment purchases, could result in accelerating revenue/EPS growth into F2021. Shares have lagged the S&P YTD, and with recent estimate increases, results in a valuation scenario where TTC shares now trade near parity with the S&P (vs. +20-30% historical premium). We view this as an attractive entry point for a high-quality industrial with solid track record of organic growth, prudent capital deployment, and strong returns."
Shares of Toro closed at $76.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Sees Victoria's Secret (VSCO) as One of the Most Attractive Names in Specialty Retail, Initiates at Overweight
- ON Semiconductor (ON) PT Raised to $60 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!