UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Baird analyst Ben Kallo upgraded Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $488.00.
The analyst comments "We were too early in our January downgrade, but we think it is not too late for us to join the party. TSLA’s competitive moat over peers is substantial (and growing, enabled by rapid capital deployment) and we think it is unlikely traditional OEMs will be able to effectively compete over time. We view TSLA as a “must own” stock for investors looking for exposure to ESG, sustainability, and disruptive technology trends."
Shares of Tesla closed at $445.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Target (TGT) PT Raised to $235 at Telsey Into Q1 Results
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!