UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Cousins Properties (CUZ) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Baird analyst David Rodgers upgraded Cousins Properties (NYSE: CUZ) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $42.00 (from $42.00).
The analyst comments "Recent broker conversations and data points--some of which are shared below--suggest leasing improvements, investment sales acceleration, hiring gains and continued strength in migration trends toward the Southeast. CUZ, specifically, is well positioned to perform well with higher parking/ancillary recoveries, better leverage, near-term added liquidity and recent underperformance versus peers."
Shares of Cousins Properties closed at $35.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
- AU Optronics (2409:TT) (AUOTY) PT Lowered to NT$24.70 at Macquarie
- Xiabuxiabu Catering Management China Holdings Co Ltd. (520:HK) (XIAXF) PT Lowered to HK$11.40 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!