UPDATE: Baird Starts Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) at Outperform
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Baird analyst Jack Allen initiates coverage on Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ: TSHA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $26.00.
The analyst comments "Taysha' lead asset, TSHA-120, is a gene therapy for giant axonal neuropathy (GAN). Given the combination of the encouraging clinical data from this program and high unmet need in GAN we believe this asset is well positioned to see a rapid regulatory approval pathway, with FDA guidance (expected mid-'22) representing the next key catalyst for the company. Additionally, data from four other programs including a planned study of TSHA-102 in Rett syndrome are also expected this year, providing Taysha a number of opportunities to spark investor enthusiasm."
Shares of Taysha Gene Therapies closed at $5.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) PT Raised to EUR720 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Cincinnati Financial (CINF) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!