UPDATE: Baird Starts MiNK Therapeutics (INKT) at Outperform
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Baird analyst Jack Allen initiates coverage on MiNK Therapeutics (NASDAQ: INKT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $26.00.
The analyst comments "We believe iNKT cells have strong potential as a therapeutic modality, given their natural allogeneicity and proven cell killing ability. We are particularly enthusiastic about potential for AGENT-797 in acute GvHD, as the literature provides strong evidence that iNKT levels are implicated in patient outcomes and precedent points to a potentially abbreviated development timeline, while success in solid tumors could drive significant upside over time. With clinical readouts in at least four indications expected over the coming ~12 months, MiNK has a number of ways to win."
Shares of MiNK Therapeutics closed at $18.96 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Ad-Tier Revenue Opportunity May Be Overestimated - MoffettNathanson
- Definity Financial Corp (DFY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at Scotiabank
- CommScope (COMM) Upgraded at Credit Suisse as Demand Not Abating
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!