UPDATE: Baird Downgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Baird analyst David George downgraded Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) from Outperform to Neutral with a price target of $145.00.
The analyst comments "We are downgrading COF to Neutral following significant outperformance of the stock (+68% YTD vs. S&P 500 +13% and +110% over the last year vs. S&P +32%) and a less than compelling valuation at ~1.85x TBV, ~17.7% cap/assets, and ~4.3x PPNR. While we have always felt Cap One is one of the best risk-adjusted credit providers in the group, it’s fully reflected in the stock here, and we see limited upside."
Shares of Capital One Financial closed at $166.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital One Financial (COF) PT Raised to $190 at Jefferies on Better PPNR
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Stifel Canada
- Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) PT Raised to AUD9.05 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!