UPDATE: BWS Financial Downgrades Lending Tree (TREE) to Sell
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 12, 2017 9:37 AM EDT)
(updated with analyst comments)
BWS Financial downgraded Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) from Buy to Sell with a price target of $194.00 (from $285.00).
Analyst Hamed Khorsand said seasonality could become a bigger headwind this year.
"The Company faces several seasonal challenges in the fourth quarter that could be upsetting for a stock priced to perfection," Khorsand said.
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $257.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to In Line
- Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS:DC) (VWDRY) PT Raised to DKK205 at Berenberg
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesBWS Financial
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!