UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) to Outperform
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
BMO Capital analyst Ketan Mamtora upgraded Beacon Roofing Supply (NASDAQ: BECN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $53.00.
The analyst commented, "Operating performance is improving. Key drivers are better cost management & improved branch performance. At the same time, market backdrop is constructive with strong demand and rising residential roofing prices. Proceeds from the pending sale of the Interiors business should reduce net leverage to 3.2x and increase financial flexibility. We are boosting FY21 EBITDA to $516mm, upgrading to Outperform and raising target to $53 (10.0x our FY22 EBITDA)."
Shares of Beacon Roofing Supply closed at $43.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Microelectronics Corp. (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to TWD70.80 at Goldman Sachs
- LIC Housing Finance (LICHF:IN) PT Raised to INR341 at Goldman Sachs
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR2,005 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!