UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Upgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Atlantic Equities analyst Daniela Nedialkova upgraded Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UAA) from Underweight to Neutral.
The analyst comments "The last two quarters have shown solid and convincing progress on the operational turnaround of Under Armour. We still see the brand as positioned less favourably than its bigger peers to take advantage of the currently enhanced growth opportunities, and specifically in terms of the current product pipeline / innovation. However, we see enough progress on operational metrics in recent quarters to become more positive on the sustainability of the turnaround. While there is still more clean-up to be done, we now see the company as convincingly on the right track for long-term improvement."
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $24.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades St. James's Place plc (STJ:LN) (STJPF) to Buy
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) to Overweight
- Banco BPM SpA (BAMI:IM) (BNCZF) PT Raised to EUR3.30 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!