UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts Atossa Genetics (ATOS) at Buy
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- Oil rises 1% ahead of OPEC meeting under Omicron cloud
Ascendiant Capital analyst Edward Woo initiates coverage on Atossa Genetics (NASDAQ: ATOS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $7.00.
The analyst comments "Current valuation attractive: We calculate a 12-month price target for shares of Atossa to be $7.00 based on a NPV analysis, representing significant upside from the current share price. We believe this valuation appropriately balances out the company’s high risks with the company’s high growth prospects and large upside opportunities."
Shares of Atossa Genetics closed at $2.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Vertex Energy (VTNR) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Citi Starts RBC Bearings (ROLL) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp. (SEAH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!