UPDATE: Argus Downgrades Regency Centers (REG) to Hold
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Argus analyst Jacob Kilstein downgraded Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) from Buy to Hold.
The analyst comments "We are lowering our rating on Regency Centers Corp. (NYSE: REG) to HOLD from BUY as the stock has exceeded our former target price of $53. Regency shares are up more than 16% over the past three months and 37% over the past six months, and appear fully valued at 17.7-times projected 2021 NAREIT FFO, above the five-year historical average of 15.2 and the peer average of 16.0. We would consider returning REG to our BUY list in the event of a nonfundamental pullback in the share price or an improvement in our fundamental outlook for the company."
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $56.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Sportradar Group AG (SRAD) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Zscaler (ZS) to Overweight
- Credit Suisse Downgrades JCET (600584:CH) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!