UPDATE: Argus Downgrades National Grid (NGG) to Hold
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Argus analyst Gary Hovis downgraded National Grid (NYSE: NGG) from Buy to Hold.
The analyst comments "We are lowering our rating on National Grid plc (NYSE: NGG) to HOLD from BUY, and will drop the stock from our universe of coverage in one month. We continually review the stocks we have under coverage in order to provide research on those that appear most promising to our analysts and that generate the most interest among our clients. After discussion and review, the Argus Investment Policy Committee has concluded that NGG no longer meets these criteria. Our policy is to continue to provide written research on the company for the next 30 days. Retainer clients with consultation privileges may call in and speak to our industry analysts about the firm on an ongoing basis."
Shares of National Grid closed at $61.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform
- Semiconductor Stocks: Prepare for Mixed 3Q Results/Guidance Says Goldman Sachs and Upgrades Broadcom (AVGO) to Buy and Downgrades Western Digital (WDC) to Neutral
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!