UPDATE: AmpliPhi Biosciences (APHB) PT Lowered to $3.50 at H.C. Wainwright
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 19, 2018 11:18 AM EDT)
(updated to add analyst comment)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Joseph Pantginis lowered the price target on AmpliPhi Biosciences (NYSE: APHB) to $3.50 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Analyst comments: "Four way balancing act ongoing now. While the FDA discussions laid out important visibility, the company remains in a balancing act between several factors, data, regulatory, LPAD approval pathway potential, and funding. The company continues to broaden its efficacy database, as evidenced by the recent presentation at IDWeek. Further, the FDA visibility was an important deliverable, in our belief, but based on the current cash resources at the company (continued overhang), the company is assessing whether it might conduct one or more smaller studies in a highly focused population (e.g, LVAD or heart valve infection)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- Schroders Plc (SDR:LN) (SHNWF) PT Raised to GBP42.50 at UBS
- Man Group Plc. (EMG:LN) (MNGPY) PT Raised to GBP2.45 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!