UBS Upgrades Symantec (SYMC) to Buy
- Wall St near even, dragged by Nike 6% drop after warning
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
UBS analyst Fatima Boolani upgraded Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $27.00 (from $23.00).
The analyst comments "We upgrade SYMC (nka NortonLifeLock or NLOK) to Buy on 1) higher conviction in mgmt's $1.50+ earnings power and $900M+ FCF expectations for the Consumer business based on our standalone model; 2) attractive ~3% dividend yield following the Enterprise business divestiture; and 3) compelling current 10% earnings and FCF yield implied by our new UBSe."
Shares of Symantec closed at $23.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'A Must Own Asset for Growth Investors': Piper Upgrades Salesforce (CRM) to Overweight, Says There's Room for 30% Gains
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Overweight
- Marico Ltd (MRCO:LN) PT Raised to INR660 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!