UBS Reiterates Buy Rating on Comerica (CMA) On Relative Value
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Brock Vandervliet reiterated a Buy rating and $100.00 price target on Comerica (NYSE: CMA) seeing the company as a value play trading at ~8.5x 2020E. The company's share price is up 11% YTD vs. 14% for the sector as well.
The analyst believes CMA is a low-cost option on any lift in economic sentiment or a steeper
curve and that intermediate term financial performance is solid.
Shares of Comerica closed at $76.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEXX Laboratories (IDXX) PT Raised to $700 at Stifel
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Raised to GBP37 at Deutsche Bank
- Forterra Plc. (FORT:LN) (FTTRF) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!