Twitter (TWTR) MAUs Likely to Come in Below Expectations - Wunderlich
- S&P 500 ends up slightly; SVB deal lifts bank shares
- Lyft appoints David Risher as CEO amid leadership transition
- PVH Corp Q4 results top estimates; Shares jump
- First Citizens to buy most SVB loans; FDIC sees $20 billion hit to insurance fund
- Pinterest announces restructuring plan in addition to a 4% workforce cut
Get Alerts TWTR Hot Sheet
10 Buy, 47 Hold, 5 Sell
Rating Trend: = Flat
Today's Overall Ratings:
Up: 14 | Down: 13 | New: 19
Join SI Premium – FREE
Wunderlich Securities analyst Blake Harper reiterated a Hold rating and $35 price target on Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) ahead of Q2 results, saying MAUs are likely to come in below expectations.
Harper commented, "We expect Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to report monthly active users (MAUs) in a range of 260-262 million, which is below the consensus of 267 million. Product and marketing changes to capitalize on the World Cup provided a boost to monthly active tweeting users (MAtUs) in the month of June to 126.9 million, which implies 1.1 million MAtUs were added during the quarter. We expect engagement and monetization to continue to be improving, which should help the company post strong revenues. However, we expect buy side and sell side expectations are still too aggressive on MAU growth and the company has struggled to meaningfully grow its user base."
For an analyst ratings summary and ratings history on Twitter, Inc. click here. For more ratings news on Twitter, Inc. click here.
Shares of Twitter, Inc. closed at $38.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Starts Bowlero Corp. (BOWL) at Buy, 'Even “The Dude” Knows BOWL Should Be More Satisfying Than a White Russian'
- China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd. (291:HK) (CRHKY) PT Lowered to HK$64 at Bernstein
- Badger Infrastructure Solutions Ltd (BDGI:CN) (BADFF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Wunderlich Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!