Twilio (TWLO) PT Raised to $475 at Mizuho Securities
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Siti Panigrahi raised the price target on Twilio (NYSE: TWLO) to $475.00 (from $400.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "With Twilio reporting robust Q4 beat-and-raise results, accelerating revenue growth to 65% (59% organic), we continue to believe the company is a significant beneficiary of digitization post-COVID-19, and the result further validates our belief it has hit an inflection point. Longer-term, we view Twilio as a durable growth story in software, benefiting from several secular tailwinds, including proliferation of the API economy, modern customer experience, adoption of multichannel communication and cloud contact centers, and a work-from-anywhere model. With a differentiated technology, a growing breadth of products, a large TAM, and robust growth, TWLO remains an attractive growth story in our view. We reiterate our Buy rating and raise our PT to $475 (from $400)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS) PT Lowered to $10.39 at GLJ Research
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
- Huayu Automotive Systems (600741:CH) PT Raised to RMB29.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!