Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Nasdaq futures fall over 1% on inflation worries
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Commodity gains restrain dollar ahead of inflation data
- FDA Authorizes Pfizer (PFE) - BioNTech (BNTX) Vaccine for Emergency Use in Adolescents
- L Brands (LB) to Separate Bath & Body Works and Victoria’s Secret Into Two Industry-Leading Publicly Traded Companies
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski raised the price target on Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) to Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$18.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iluka Resources Ltd (ILU:AU) (ILKAF) PT Raised to AUD8.60 at Citi
- Sangfor Technologies Inc (300454:CH) PT Raised to RMB300 at Morgan Stanley
- Lotte Shopping Co Ltd (023530:KS) PT Raised to JPY90,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!