Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski raised the price target on Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (NYSE: TRQ) to Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$18.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Outokumpu OYJ (OUT1V:FH) (OUTFF) PT Raised to EUR8 at Morgan Stanley
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR28.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Julius Baer Group Ltd. (BAER:SW) (JBAXY) PT Raised to CHF70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!