Truist Securities Starts Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Truist Securities analyst Joel Fishbein Jr. initiates coverage on Snowflake Inc. (NYSE: SNOW) with a Buy rating and a price target of $350.00.
The analyst comments "As customers continue to choke on data and legacy providers continue to struggle with volumes of data, SNOW has come to market with transformational technology at the intersection of several secular tailwinds. SNOW is addressing an acute problem and redefining the monetization of data, as legacy providers are unable to deal with complex IT environments. In our opinion, SNOW's patented architecture will be the industry standard for data pipelines, data warehousing, data lakes, data application development, and for building data exchanges to easily and securely share governed data."
Shares of Snowflake Inc. closed at $246.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (440:HK) (DAHSF) PT Raised to HK$34.10 at Citi
- Mizuho Financial Group (8411:JP) (MFG) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at JPMorgan
- CIMIC Group (CIM:AU) (LGTHF) PT Lowered to AUD27 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!