Triton Research Launches Coverage of Upcoming IPO Zayo Group
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Triton Research initiated coverage on the upcoming IPO for US Telecommunications infrastructure provider, Zayo Group, with a 7.05 rating, which is slightly above the firm's average IPO rating of 6.56.
"Zayo Group generates over $1bn in revenue and exhibits impressive customer retention and per customer revenue growth," Triton Research said in its report. They added, "Management is solid and has used prior telecom experience to build the business in a relatively short amount of time. Zayo has been acquisitive (completed 30 acquisitions), so it will be difficult to estimate the real profitability of the company once its growth rate normalizes. Other issues for Zayo include its $2,970.7mn in total debt (as of Mar. 31, 2014) and the possibility of issues arising in the overall telecom industry."
Lead underwriters for the deal are Morgan Stanley, Barclays and Goldman, Sachs & Co.. Investors include Battery Ventures, Charlesbank Capital Partners, Columbia Capital, GTCR, M/C Partners, and Oak Investment Partners.
Zayo Group's IPO is still a month or two away. The company has not yet selected a ticker symbol or exchange. The IPO roadshow is expected to launch in September.
Triton Research has a 71-page write-up on Zayo Group available to clients.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) to acquire Rockhold Bancorp
- Phoenix Group PLC Celebrates Historic IPO on Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange
- Vaso Corporation to List on Nasdaq via SPAC Merger with Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I (AVHI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, IPOs
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Barclays, GTCR, Oak Investment Partners, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!