TripAdvisor (TRIP) PT Lowered to $23 at DA Davidson Following 1Q
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DA Davidson analyst Tom White lowered the price target on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) to $23.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following the company's 1Q earnings report. 1Q revenues of $278M declined 26% Y/Y and were 4% below consensus. 1Q EBITDA of $40M decreased 55% Y/Y below $55M consensus.
TRIP's CEO Stephen Kaufer sounds optimistic that TRIP will have an important role to play in the broader recovery of travel, as suppliers/OTAs may need to lean in to marketing channels like TRIP during the early days of the recovery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Electronic Arts (EA) PT Raised to $171 at Ascendiant Capital
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Flight Center Travel Group Ltd (FLT:AU) (FGETF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!