TripAdvisor (TRIP) PT Lowered to $23 at DA Davidson Following 1Q
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson analyst Tom White lowered the price target on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) to $23.00 (from $24.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following the company's 1Q earnings report. 1Q revenues of $278M declined 26% Y/Y and were 4% below consensus. 1Q EBITDA of $40M decreased 55% Y/Y below $55M consensus.
TRIP's CEO Stephen Kaufer sounds optimistic that TRIP will have an important role to play in the broader recovery of travel, as suppliers/OTAs may need to lean in to marketing channels like TRIP during the early days of the recovery.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- L3Harris Technologies (LHX) PT Raised to $252 at Vertical Research Partners
- Sequans Communications (SQNS) PT Lowered to $7 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!