Transcontinental Inc. (TCL/A:CN) (TCLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$24 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Canaccord Genuity analyst Aravinda Galappatthige raised the price target on Transcontinental Inc. (TCL/A:CN) (OTC: TCLAF) to Cdn$24.00 (from Cdn$23.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Raised to Cdn$25 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: NovoCure Ltd. (NVCR) PT Raised to $235 at Piper Sandler Following Bull vs. Bear Debate (CORRECT)
- First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) PT Raised to Cdn$31 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!