TransDigm (TDG) PT Raised to $460 at Cowen
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna raised the price target on TransDigm (NYSE: TDG) to $460.00 (from $408.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Strong, broad-based demand trends in Q1 and the pending close of the accretive ESL acquisition should sustain the stock's upward grind to $460+, 20x our ballpark F21E EPS of $23 (post ESL close)."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) PT Lowered to $52 at Jefferies as Margin Pressure Begins and Will Likely Remain
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) PT Raised to $160 at Jefferies
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Outlook is Better Than Perceived - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!