TransDigm (TDG) Named Best Idea for 2020 at Cowen
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Gautam Khanna reiterated an Outperform rating and $610.00 price target on TransDigm (NYSE: TDG), calling it a Best Idea for 2020.
"Strong ESL integration traction, robust underlying demand, pricing power, recharging balance sheet flexibility ($110/sh by 9/30/20), and low relative valuation keep us bullish on TDG."
Shares of TransDigm closed at $556.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acceleron Pharma (XLRN) $180/Sh Rumored Takeover Price 'Too Low' - Cowen
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) at Buy
- UPDATE: ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Price Target Raised to $61 at Raymond James Following Tavneos Approval in Japan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!