Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (TM) PT Raised to JPY12,500 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Credit Suisse analyst Masahiro Akita raised the price target on Toyota Motor (7203:JP) (NYSE: TM) to JPY12,500.00 (from JPY10,500.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolters Kluwer NV (WKL:NA) (WTKWY) PT Raised to EUR93.80 at Barclays
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPY) PT Lowered to EUR11 at Morgan Stanley
- Grifols SA (GRF:SM) (GRFS) PT Lowered to EUR26.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!