Tilray (TLRY) PT Raised to $23 at Cowen
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst Vivien Azer raised the price target on Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) to $23.00 (from $20.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "We are taking down our revenue and EBITDA estimates for TLRY, as we expect COVID challenges in Canada to remain a headwind. In addition, TLRY faces tough market share comps, where it has retraced from peak levels. However, we look for market share to stabilize following the completion of the merger with APHA. Maintain Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Said to Weigh Asking After-School Tutors to Go Non-Profit - Bloomberg
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$4.50 at Stifel Canada
- Flat Glass Group Co Ltd (6865:HK) (FGSGF) PT Lowered to HK$43 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!