Tilray (TLRY) PT Lowered to $2 at Benchmark
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey lowered the price target on Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) to $2.00 (from $3.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
The analyst commented, "TLRY delivered disappointing F1Q23 financial results, with revenue and profit both missing Benchmark estimates. TLRY missed consensus view on revenue and was essentially in-line on profit. TLRY reiterated profit and free cash flow guidance, although noted both should be back end loaded. Free cash flow was a negative $48M in the quarter, requiring a meaningful step-up to be break-even by FY23 year end. We’re more positive on U.S. legalization over the medium term, but recent actions from Biden will likely not provide TLRY a near term path into the U.S. market. We reiterate our Sell rating and reduce PT to $2 from $3."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital builds on confidence as Tesla (TSLA) shows they can spur demand growth
- Innovent Biologics Inc. (1801:HK) (IVBXF) PT Raised to HK$57.10 at CLSA
- Innovent Biologics Inc. (1801:HK) (IVBXF) PT Raised to HK$54.72 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!