Tilray (TLRY) PT Lowered to $17 at Jefferies
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Owen Bennett lowered the price target on Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY) to $17.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company's Q2 revenue was disappointing due to weaker than expected Canadian adult-use.
The analyst stated "it needs to be put into context — Canada adult-use <25% of group sales, Tilray still market leader, pricing robust relative to industry, and margins (both GM and EBITDA) still among industry best. Beyond this, its international optionality is compelling, both Europe and US, and it remains the most attractive Canadian operator in our view. PT to $17 on Canada headwinds. Stay Buy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital builds on confidence as Tesla (TSLA) shows they can spur demand growth
- Japan Hotel REIT Investment Corporation (8985:JP) (NIPOF) PT Raised to JPY85,000 at Nomura/Instinet
- Oji Holdings Corp (3861:JP) (OJIPY) PT Lowered to JPY670 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!