Thunder Bridge Acquisition (THBR) Launches Line of Parking Assist Products via Inde Semiconductor
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Roth Capital analyst Suji Desilva reiterated a Buy rating and $20.00 price target on Thunder Bridge Acquisition (NASDAQ: THBR) after the company announced Indie Semiconductor, a company in the process of being merged with THBR, is launching a parking assist family of products targeting automotive ADAS/AV, one of its key target verticals: Echosense and Sonosense.
The analyst stated "With products like these, we grow increasingly confident in Indie’s Phase I revenue ramp opportunity in CY21 that involves expanding the company’s ADAS/AV product line to bolster existing and growing user experience/connected car run-rate wins. We believe parking assist represents one the earlier ramping ADAS content opportunities and are encouraged that Indie is well positioned here. We believe the Echosense and Sonosense products provide a BOM cost advantage through higher integration and use of proprietary DSP algorithm, along with leverage of high integration competencies across advanced sensing, connectivity and integrated power management."
Shares of Thunder Bridge Acquisition II Ltd. closed at $10.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Medical Properties Trust (MPW) at Peerperform
- SKYCITY Entertainment Group Ltd (SKC:NZ) PT Raised to NZD3.95 at UBS
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!