Thunder Bridge Acquisition (THBR) Launches Line of Parking Assist Products via Inde Semiconductor
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Roth Capital analyst Suji Desilva reiterated a Buy rating and $20.00 price target on Thunder Bridge Acquisition (NASDAQ: THBR) after the company announced Indie Semiconductor, a company in the process of being merged with THBR, is launching a parking assist family of products targeting automotive ADAS/AV, one of its key target verticals: Echosense and Sonosense.
The analyst stated "With products like these, we grow increasingly confident in Indie’s Phase I revenue ramp opportunity in CY21 that involves expanding the company’s ADAS/AV product line to bolster existing and growing user experience/connected car run-rate wins. We believe parking assist represents one the earlier ramping ADAS content opportunities and are encouraged that Indie is well positioned here. We believe the Echosense and Sonosense products provide a BOM cost advantage through higher integration and use of proprietary DSP algorithm, along with leverage of high integration competencies across advanced sensing, connectivity and integrated power management."
Shares of Thunder Bridge Acquisition II Ltd. closed at $10.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) PT Raised to EUR66 at Barclays
- Hummingbird Resources (HUM:LN) (HUMRF) PT Lowered to GBP0.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- PVR Ltd (PVRL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,930 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!