Thor Industries Inc. (THO) PT Raised to $142 at Stifel
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel raised its price target on Thor Industries Inc. (NYSE: THO) to $142.00 (from $132.00) while maintaining a Hold rating after the company reported 2Q18 EPS slightly above the Street consensus and their estimate on better-than-expected revenue.
"We see evidence of the cycle continuing, with a 34% y/y rise in backlog and an increase in retail inventories that was roughly in line with sales growth – though much is riding on the spring selling season," analyst Michael Baudendistel commented.
The firm is increasing 2019 EPS estimate from $11.50 to $11.80 to reflect higher revenue growth assumptions, partially offset by a reduction to our estimate for gross margin percentage as a result of direct labor and input cost inflation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$554 at Citi
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Kotak
- Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,023 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!