Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) PT Raised to $650 at Benchmark
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Benchmark analyst Robert Wasserman raised the price target on Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) to $650.00 (from $580.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
The analyst commented, "Thermo Fisher held an analyst day last week and provided very positive initial financial guidance for full year 2022, including 8% organic growth and $6 billion in contribution from the PPD acquisition, assumed to close at the end of this year. Our estimate had been flat revenue in 2021E without PPD. We are increasing our estimates for 2022E for Thermo due to positive guidance, and maintaining our Buy rating while increasing our price target to $650."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here's why this tech giant is still a top pick at Oppenheimer into 2024
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB61.60 at HSBC
- VeriSilicon (688521:CH) PT Lowered to RMB71 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!