Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) PT Raised to $585 at Cowen
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Doug Schenkel raised the price target on Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) to $585.00 (from $525.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "COVID-19 drove another revenue & EPS beat in Q4. Encouragingly, the base business returned to ~MSD growth. 2021 guidance is above expectations and appears to leave room for upside. Importantly, TMO continues to invest and execute pristinely from a position of strength. We have high conviction that this management team can navigate through upcoming challenging comparisons. Reiterate Outperform."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) PT Raised to $163 at RBC Capital As Record Catastrophe Losses Offset by Margins and Reserves
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $103 at Stifel
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $204 as Goldman Sachs Sees S&P Discount Unwarranted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!