Tesla Motors (TSLA) PT Maintained at $210 at Barclays; 'Cracks in Credibility Should Limit Upside'
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barclays analyst Brian Johnson maintained the price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) at $210.00 while maintaining a Underweight rating, following the company's announcement that it will remain a public company moving forward.
Analyst Johnson reflects on the August 7th tweets from CEO Elon Musk that indicated TSLA was considering offers to go private and while the company eventually decided against it, the whole episode created additional risks for TSLA and its shareholders, suggesting there should credibility concerns moving forward that may limit upside.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- Jefferies Sees Airbnb Inc. (ABNB) Lockup Overshadowing Strong Print, PT Lowered to $190
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesBarclays, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!