Tesla Motors (TSLA) PT Lowered to $205 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street mixed; Dow pressured by selloff in Salesforce shares
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
- Snowflake (SNOW) falls as macro headwinds drag on guidance, analysts remain upbeat
- Piper Sandler says Apple (AAPL) likely lost 9M iPhone 14 units, cuts revenue estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs lowered its price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $205.00 (from $210.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
Analyst David Tamberrino believes the stock should continue to de-rate following the Q3 results given the push out on Model 3 production. The analyst maintains a forecast for "significant FCF burn" and suspects the company will need to raise capital sooner, in Q2 2018 instead of Q3 2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) recalls 435,000 EVs in China over marker light issue
- BYD tops the charts in China; Tesla doubles sales
- Tokyo Electron Limited (8035:JP) (TOELY) PT Raised to JPY49,400 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Tesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!